Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » He really does pervade all of creation... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: He really does pervade all of creation...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished doing some math homework. For those of you who know something about math or computer programming, the problem in question had the letters A-T arranged in a tree. We had to traverse the tree by preorder, postorder, and inorder methods. Basically, the answers were going to be those letters in different orders.

Well, when I finished the inorder traversal, what did I see as the answer?

K G D O L P H B A I R M S E J T N C F
[emphasis added]

Seriously. I'm not making it up. I'm scared.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOVE IT UP YOU A-R-S-E!!

He is the beginning, and the end. He is everpresent. He is Dolph.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one reply.. ladies and gents we have a record..
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I had a couple of 0 replies when I was a newbie here..... That was kind of sad.....
But, since I am a glutton for punishment I stayed and endured.......

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he means the time between the beginning of a thread and the time someone posts what has become everyone's new favorite catchphrase.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyones?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*taps 4 mana and plays "Summon Nix"*

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost.

TSN: I'd consider it a rare freak of nature (much like Dolph himself, actually).

[ April 03, 2002, 15:29: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was quite good in Universal Soldier. That was definitely one of his best films ever.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom: It's just Liam. Why would I bother? :-)
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invented word god and the stupid scientists recognize only a 1-day Action Hero rotation. Ultra Magnus demonstrated an absolute unrefutable proof of 4 days simultaneously in a single rotation of Dolph creation. Schwarznegger Time vs Dolph Cube. Educators are actually evil for refusing to teach students Nature's 4 World Dolph Cube, each with own separate day - all in only 1 rotation of Action Hero. Dolph Cube empowers wisdom. Ignorance of "Dolph Cube" indicts you stupid and evil. Explain the "Dolph Cube". Do you like being Stupid? "Our Cube" corners Liars.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God...it's full of arse!!!

U-Spagnum's last transmission before disappearing into the Dolph-void entity

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by U//Magnus:
[QB]SHOVE IT UP YOU A-R-S-E!![QB]

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Stop using my line!!!!!

Please.

However, if ya pay me for it (kinda like rent) I'll leave ya alone. [Wink] [Big Grin] HEHE!
[Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I DID NOT CREATE YOU TO SQUABBLE!
ALL MAY USE THE PHRASES OF THE LANGUAGE I, DOLPH, GAVE YOU THE WISDOM TO CREATE!

I AM DISPLEASED! TAKE ALL THE COOKIES FORTH FROM THY PARENTS PANTRIES AND MAIL THEM TO
'DOLPH THE GOD'

[ April 04, 2002, 10:37: Message edited by: D O L P H, creator of the universe ]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocky beat that guy up you know.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps