Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » And now, the end is near... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And now, the end is near...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not quite the end, but I am going on down to Southampton University for 5 days to stay with an old school friend.

Our plan is to drink, drink, drink some more, and then get drunk. It's just crazy enough to work.

Try not to let the place burn to the ground in my absence, and especially warn Charles than Jubes kills after mating. Or is it the other way around?

So long!

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to remember if it's preying mantises that can't "consumate" their relationship unless the female devours the head of the male?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the current odds

90% chance this thread will be about Charles and Jubes by the time I get back
7% chance it will be about animals that eat their mates
3% chance someone wil have mentioned me.

Goodbye everybody.

------------------
-Joey Tribiani

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that you a really fun time, Liam. Just make sure you drink the good stuff. Speaking of good stuff, I learned tonight how to make a flaming Dr Pepper. I'd try it if I drank alcohol.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...well personally i have NO intention of devouring Jeff's head at any point in time. I doubt he plans on eating mine either. *L*

thank GOODNESS we aren't insects. *L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no way to avoid the innuendo now.

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

Feste
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a thread - insects that eat their mates and flaming Dr. Pepper. So Siegfried - how do you make it?

------------------
"'I'm afraid there's nowhere for you to sit,' I said coldly; 'the verandah is full of goats.'" --Saki "The Guests"

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post the recipe as soon as I get it from my friend. It involves rum and some other stuff I can't remember since it's 4:55 am, I'm the RA on call, and I had a four hour desk shift.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rum is vile, and should be avoided at all cost. Try it with Gin.

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't drink either, but I've seen my housemates drink for their respective countries, and I can't see anyone getting past their exploits.

Anyway, hope you manage to find your way back Liam and try to remember a little bit of your life before the end of those five days.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam obviously didn't factor alcohol into his equation.

Have fun, Liam!

Now, what's this about Jubes and Charles devouring each others' heads?

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I'm back, and since this thread only lasted about a day, despite my oh so inviting comment about Charles and intercoursal-cannabalism, I'll assume everyone hates me and never come here again.

------------------
-Joey Tribiani

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, I never once devoured Charles' head........

Liam, None of us hate you, we just have a short attention span......

Flaming Dr. Pepper sounds really good, i'll have to try it with the bottle of Gin sitting in the other room.....

------------------

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and I'm yours forever.
- Anonymous

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

quote:
For the record, I never once devoured Charles' head........

So ... many ... jokes ... can't ... control ... limbs ... urge ... to ... speak ... too ... powerful ... ARGHHH

*explodes*

------------------
-Joey Tribiani

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC must have been disappointed, then.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps