Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Uh, Okay.

Author Topic: Uh, Okay.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF YUO AER NOTS TOO STUPID TO FOLD P{APER, CLICK HEAR.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people have way too much time on their hands....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intent on proving my nonstupidity, I clicked, but fortunately all the folding was done for me. Anyway, very convincing images of trees growing out of the tops of buildings because you squished the sides together.

I've always wanted to be able to do tricks, like folding a twenty dollar bill into the shape of Blaise Pascal, or fancy card shuffles, or so on. As it is, the only card trick I know involves AMAZING MENTAL POWERS and can't be done too often before people see through my very unconvincing trickery. Come to think of it, most people I know would be more amazed by my ability to simply produce a twenty dollar bill.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that New York illusionist Blaine that did some street performing and levitated without help several times, I didn't get that, it looked marvelous. The people got all scared and jumpy.

Perhaps he's a "Men In Black" alien. He also tried freezing himself into a solid block of ice for several days and almost got gangrene or something, that crazy fuck. [Smile]

[ May 12, 2002, 09:53: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps