Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Back from Off-Line Hell (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Back from Off-Line Hell
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's got four locks, Jeff, why would he need a gun? The crooks would tire themselves out and pass out on the floor before he could fire anyway.

But, let me not take away from your newfound NRA spirit, so Siggy, buy your guns, let us all buy guns!

(|:-Q <- this is Charleton Heston, when he says "Damn you all to Hell" in the original Planet of the Apes movie, made in 1968.

[ May 23, 2002, 22:36: Message edited by: Ulcer Mongoose ]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cats are mostly fine. Frazzle needed to lose weight anyway; however, being required to diet plus the mere fact we had the temerity to go away at all means he's still sulking. Dizzy is very pleased to see us, has become even more affectionate; however, she was very thin but is gaining weight again.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siggy, you're a Republican living in Texas who loved Voyager. 1+1+1 = you must be a gun nut.

I mean, I'm a liberal living in Maryland who hated Voyager. 1-1-1= I must be a gun nut.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That most be that new-fangled Klingon math I keep hearing about. I can understand how the distinction can be made that being a Republican Texan can throw me into the gun nut stereotype, but how exactly does liking Voyager come into play?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not entirely sure. Maybe so that you can shoot the TV in disgust instead of watching it? A hollow point would do nice. Might not even damage (too badly) anything behind said TV.

Unless Omega likes to crouch behind your TV. Then use wadcutters. Lots of them. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Omega were hiding behind my television, I certainly wouldn't shot at him. No, siree.

I'd grab Omega and take him to a titty bar! [Big Grin]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Can we shoot at him afterwards, then?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

NO! We're just going to take Omega to a titty bar and maybe rob a bank so that he has plenty of dollar bills to slip into g-strips.

BUT NO SHOOTING AT PEOPLE!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

What if the people at the bank don't give us money? Can we shoot THEN?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

NO!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

So when CAN we shoot?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a large portion of the population, going to the venue of a "titty bar" would probably be enough to warrant thoughts of certain types of shooting. So, in the situation of Siegfried and Omega going to such an establishment, one could assume without fear of being terribly incorrect that later, if not at the moment, one or the either could indeed be shooting at something.

Solitary target practice being the most likely bet, as it were.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

UM took the words right out of my dirty little mind. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps