Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm OUT! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm OUT!
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of about... oh, three hours ago, I am a high school graduate.

Been crying on and off ever since. *L*

Thought you might wanna know.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job, Charles! Congradualtions! I knew you'd make it!

I, of course, had my graduation ceremonies tihs week, too, thoguh I STILL Haven't gotten my diploma yet! Ah, well... I think I finallty finished up my classes today, so I'm almost done now... just gotta take care of the OM stuff and I'll be officially OUT of there! *grin* Whoo, hoo!

Anyway, I'm happy for ya... *hugs* HS graduation is awesome... enjoy the newfound freedom!

Luv ya!

~LOA

------------------
I hate men. I turly do. But it's okay... I'm not bitter. Really. I'm not!

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, congrats. My graduation is still a year away, but after having lots of seniors in my classes this year and getting rather sentimental, I feel like asking my teachers to fail me so I don't have to graduate.

------------------
"Oh Lucifer!
Oh! Laisse-moi rien qu'une fois
Glisser mes doigts dans les cheveux d'Esmeralda"
--"Belle", Notre Dame de Paris

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CC!

I still have a month to my ceremony, but the last exam is in...oooh..90 minutes!

Be on the look out for drunken postings later today...

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three cheers for Mr. Capps.

Hip hip...

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hoera!

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks forward to graduating from university now, in about 3 years or so* at which time i hope to have enough money saved up to go visit Jeff in Buffalo. hehe Then again...just the thought of being 21 and out of school, thrust into the work force gives me a horrendous knot in my stomach :P

Congrats CC and all you other grads out there. College is MUCH more fun, I assure you. *L* Even if for me it meant making totally new friends again. *L* *rolls eyes*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... When I saw the title of this thread, I was afraid Jubilee was in for a big disappointment... *LOL*

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assumed he'd got stuck somewhere.
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, CC!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
JC2astro
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats CC! Good luck with life. Where do you plan to go to college? If you go to University of Pittsburgh, I just might see you there.

------------------
-----
Please excuse the bad spelling.

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er...don't ask CC about college yet.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done CC and congrats.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

David Sands
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for David Sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Chales. I'm sure you've done a wonderful job, and I know that a person as thoughtful and dedicated as you will succeed many more times in the years to come.

------------------
"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Tao to survivial or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed."

"...attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 6th century B.C.E.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps