Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » And now the Premier of Star Trek: Adventurous

Author Topic: And now the Premier of Star Trek: Adventurous
Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first comic strip is done. It explains the First Officer mystery.

Opening in a new window, the begining page with the introduction and the silly ship for those that did not see it.
And if you did, the episode page with the story behind the story.

And for those who can't just wait. . .
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

------------------
"Minsk."

Cmdr Worf

[This message was edited by Cargile on June 12, 1999.]

[This message was edited by Cargile on June 12, 1999.]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I like it. Good job!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the artwork is superb, I know that much. I suppose the joke was a bit predicatble, though... :-)

Oh, well. W/ hair like that, he had it coming... *L*

Say, who's the lieutenant that looks like some actor that I can't think of right now?

------------------
"Have plenty of minions."
-Darth Vader parody of the "Sunscreen Song"

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hum, the other half-pip didn't come out in the skrinking. That is Joe Pesci. Or LtCmdr Tony Vigilanti.

------------------
"Minsk."

Cmdr Worf

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckles* The unfortunate first officer looks EXACTLY like this guy in my dorm *ROTFLMHO* Although...I suppose I shouldn't say anything. He's also the one that helped me get rid of CIH before it hit me. :P

*chuckles* ...exactly like him, though....goofy smile and all...*L*...

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Red Foxx was the best character you've got. Other than that, I love it and might just put that on my shortcuts.

------------------
Lancelot: I'll go
Bridgekeeper: Stop! Whosoever crosses this bridge must answer me these questions three, e're the other side he see.
Lancelot: Ask the questions bridgekeeper
Bridgekeeper: What is your name.
Lancelot: I am Lancelot of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What is your quest
Lancelot: I seek the holy grail.
Bridgekeeper: What is your favourite colour?
Lancelot: Blue.
Bridgekeeper: Right! Off you go.
Lancelot: Oh, thank you.

(If you don't know, Electric Co.)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pesci? Hm... No that's not who I was thinking of... *wishes he could think of who he thought that looked like*

------------------
"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with you."
-They Might Be Giants, "Critic Intro"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps