Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hey, Rob...? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey, Rob...?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::points at First of Two::

His real name is Rob, and it was to him that Shik was directing his query.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Indeed. Using the familiar term as I addressed him as a fellow Pennsylvanian in the traditional manner. Yet I forgot the sacrfice of Amish. And I am from New York.

So no.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, on behalf of my state, I am saddened to know you will be driving through it.

And learning that First and Shik are also Pennsylvanians, I am now ashamed to be one and will, pending there expulsion, consider myself a Delawarean.

--------------------
"Don't leave the ladies crying cause the story's sad" Joe Walsh

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but as stated, I am not a TRUE Pennsylvanian. I drive fast. I have a fucked-up work ethic. I like to make people miserable.

Ahh, New York.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skrik: "College Twp, Patton Twp., Ferguson Twp., Harris Twp"

That Patton twerp, that Ferguson Twerp, that Harris Twerp? You really don't like kiddies, do you?
Remember, we've all been little! [Smile]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, DT, I drove through it as fast as possible. Borrowed my Dad's Camry, and boy can that thing move compared to my Jeep! I just got back ... left at 9:00, in at 12:30, not bad considering the Wendy's lunch stop I made in Lebanon.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps