Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » We're sorry, oh English ones. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: We're sorry, oh English ones.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Edepis, if he is, so are you.

quote:
oh mighty gangrene genital wart, you would have known that font size and bold didn't mix.
You need to remove that oak tree from your asshole.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sense a rumble a-brewin'.

What sport are we talking about here boys? Soccer? As you can tell, I'm not really much of a sports fan.

The last time I was interested in soccer was when that one chick for the Olympic team started tearing her jersey off... it caught my attention.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i don't know who this "Edepis" guy is, Snoy, but i think you need to lay off the expired saltines.
IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you need to lay off your anally retentive attitude.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and who is this 'Snoy' guy, eh? [Roll Eyes]
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it looks like the Americans couldn't afford to fix the whole tourney, they are out 1-0 to Germany.
http://www.tsn.ca/worldcup/readstory.asp?story_id=2393362

Before the flame starts I was kidding about the fixing.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i think you'll find that you aren't using the term "anally retentive" correctly. and besides, you called me a fuckwit before i called you a gangrene genital wart.

quote:
Yeah, and who is this 'Snoy' guy, eh?
i don't know, Snicker Sney (5 brownie points to whoever can guess what Gilbert and Sullivan opera that is a reference to, "Sney" being pronounced "snee"), he must have come from the same place "Edepis" came from.

[ June 21, 2002, 08:09: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and besides, you called me a fuckwit before i called you a gangrene genital wart
"Mommy, he started it!" [Roll Eyes]

You know what, I've had enough of the arrogant presumptious condescending tone that's present in damn near every fucking message you post. Do us a favor and stow it.

[ June 21, 2002, 09:32: Message edited by: Cartman ]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a few solutions:

1. Either you two shut up.

2. Take it to the PMs.

3. Keep flaming each other, and get banned.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I assume that this is about about the World Cup? Well I'm British and I'd just like to say: "I'm sorry, you appear to have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit!" [Razz]

I hate football and I hate the fact that that twat Beckham is given �100,000 a week for doing sweet fuck all! [Mad] It takes some people 4 years to earn what he earns in 1/52 of a year and they actually do something worthwhile to society - it stinks. I'm soooooooooooooo glad England is out of the World Cup, the bubble is gonna burst soon and I hope they all get what they deserve.

And as for his wife well . . .

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
3. Keep flaming each other, and get banned.
I was wondering when the mods were going to get involved ...
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could ban a few people, but I can't. I could hack into the forum, and personally ban a few people, but since I know little less than nothing about computers, I guess I can't.

Oh and it was warning before the mods actually decide to do something.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're too kind and subtle, Tim.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps