Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ever wanted to see Monty naked?

Author Topic: Ever wanted to see Monty naked?
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you'll just have to wait a while longer won't you.

This is my customary end of term post to say that I'm going home now, and don't know if I'll be able to post much during the break. I'll do my best anyway.

So, enjoy yourselves and I hope to be gracing these forums with my presence again very soon.

If something happens to these forums again (I hope to god nothing does), and there is a forced move, could someone please e-mail me and let me know the new URL.

So, I hope to be posting again soon. See you all soon.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmph! I can see that whenever I want.

Bye Bye for now then Orion. I'll be shortly going off for my own summer hiatus.
(Plans underway for an exciting season finale thread )
I hope I'll get computer access at Reading in the autumn and thus be able to return. But anyways, I have a few weeks left.

Toodle-Pipski Orion!

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ERrrrrrrr........

*shakes her head and walks away*

------------------

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and I'm yours forever.
- Anonymous

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reads her reply*
Oh my god, I really AM turning into Charles.

SAVE ME, somebody!!!! PLEASE!!......

------------------

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and I'm yours forever.
- Anonymous

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading this thread, it disturbs me how disappointed I feel.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A truely odd person would post a link to some bizarre pictures and claim that these are the "full Monty," as it were.

But not me.

These certainly aren't them. And even if they were, he's not the one with the black feather boa.

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stares incredulously*
Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... I'm not sure I want to see that site when it's been completed, either. *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO*

Mmm...*wonders what Sol went through to find THIS website*

------------------
"Oh Lucifer!
Oh! Laisse-moi rien qu'une fois
Glisser mes doigts dans les cheveux d'Esmeralda"
--"Belle", Notre Dame de Paris

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hurriedly deletes address logs in his browser*
Curse you Sol!

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here I was thinking I'd see the greatest specimen of manlyness ever. Boy was I wrong.

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO @ Sol's link*

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
Obi-Wan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus: What, never looked down in the shower before? Works for me...

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps