Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm done. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm done.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You reminded us that Hobbes got out of Navy basic (Boot camp). Which means nothing really.

Is this just the most random statement you've ever read, or what?

Hobbes started this thread to let us all know he got out of Basic.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what do you mean by:

"That's what Hobbes got out of, you know ... Navy Basic."

So you are just reminding all of us non-military buffs what training to be in the US Navy means? So basically my statement wasn't random, it was directed to you. So it is not random.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So you are just reminding all of us non-military buffs what training to be in the US Navy means?
No, you silly, silly, silly boy.

I was reminding you that this whole thread was about Hobbes getting out of basic training (in the Navy!) and that your whole bit about going to Navy basic seemed a bit repetative. WOW! IMAGINE THAT!

[Roll Eyes]

[ June 26, 2002, 08:19: Message edited by: Snay ]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...nothing really."

It means a lot to me actually.

My orders finally came too. I'll pick them up Friday and leave Great Lakes, IL for Pensacola, FL Saturday 0400. It'll probably be a few weeks before I can get my computer shipped to me though.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: How can that possibly be repetitive? So, the next time someone posts something about their Lego adventures, if you post anything in the thread about yourself and Legos, it's repetitive?
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay's pissed off at me, that's all.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh, Matrix, I love you you big goof!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Snay loves you. Only, it's the kind of love that Ike showed Tina Turner. [Roll Eyes]

Really, Jeff, don't you have better contributions to make to Flare than this?

On edit...

I forgot to tell you congratulations, Hobbes. How was basic? Any horror stories to share? Any stories of personal triumph over the challenges to share? [Smile]

[ June 27, 2002, 19:50: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I love you, Siggy.
BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Hobbes.

I bet you went through a lot of crap.

IP: Logged
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have no idea... unless of course you're in the military too.

But that's done and over with now. Thank god. It's a good feeling to go through this all and finish it and be apart of something important.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

Now the fun part starts for you Hobbes. From what I am told, parties and half naked women run rampent after Boot Camp...

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, almost a reason one could join the Navy. Until you remember that you're joining the Navy.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
half naked women run rampent after Boot Camp...
Er ... are you saying you're joining the Navy to get laid?

The Navy seems to have a lot of problem with half naked women and parties ... remember Tail Hook? [Mad]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

I'll join anything to get laid. But getting laid comes with the duty of a sailor.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps