Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » John Wayne A Go Go (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: John Wayne A Go Go
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only got two hours sleep this morning, it's unnerving to dream while awake. "What the? Where the hell did that come from? I don't care about raspberry jam and lightbulbs, damnit!"

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two types of dreams. Some are the usual fear- and anxiety-based dreams of failing examinations, not being prepared for class, etc, and feature me as the main character. Those are usually not a lot of fun. The other type of dreams are in the form of movies. I don't appear in these at all. They aren't first-person, like the fear dreams, but are just like watching movies on a screen. They have changes in camera angles and occassionally a soundtrack. These dreams feature people (famous actors) who are not me, and in fact, usually have nothing at all to do with me. The dreams are also sensually limited, meaning they have sound and vision but never smell or touch. I guess I watch too many movies.

Does anyone else have dreams like this?

By the way, you only remember dreams if you wake during them, so eat spicy/greasy food or have a full bladder so that your sleep is more likely to be disturbed.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
eat spicy/greasy food or have a full bladder so that your sleep is more likely to be disturbed.
There's a winning strategy for you. I don't want to remember my dreams that badly... [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps