Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash

Author Topic: Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple friends and I made the trek up there today.

Anybody else been? A mere hour jaunt for us, done at an average 80 mph on the Parkway. Gotta say, something less than expected. From the one shot from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", we expected the sign to be much bigger than it turned out to be. The whole store for that matter, as compared to the scene.

But a cool place nonetheless. I got the T-shirt with Banky's drawing of the four way intersection with the $100 bill and Santa Clause/Easter Bunny/Nice Lesbian/Man-hating Lesbian from "Chasing Amy" and the Jay and Silent Bob 'ass' poster. My friends got the Buddy Jesus.

And Red Bank seems like a nice town, being North Jersey and all.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in New Jersey is it? I think I'm about an hour out of NJ, so tag on an hour from the Deleware bridge ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps