Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Puberty should hit any time now... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Puberty should hit any time now...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as I realize that you are First of Two, may descent into the insane nightmare that is Trekkie Hell has finally reached its termination. My soul has been eaten. With gravy. And some parsley on the side to garnish.

Yeah, you can microwave them, but I like to boil them. That way, you have enough time to cook the chili, dice the onions, and grate the cheese.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nuke my hot dogs for 45 seconds without any slicing...I've never had any explosions. Same way I've always done it for years.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red pim mike beat me to it. I was going to point out that some girls really do have "Cooties".

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proof:
(URL removed by Sol System, reason: Sweet zombie Jesus! The image you linked to, uh, changed.)

[ July 26, 2002, 19:06: Message edited by: Sol System ]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I just lost another tooth.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got more than enough to spare.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An image I could've lived without. And I'm not so sure "she" is the right pronoun.

Where "the fuck" did you dig that up, anyway?

Hmm... on second thought, don't answer that.

[ July 26, 2002, 16:28: Message edited by: Colorless Cartman ]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what this is, but I found it in my gutter last week when I was trying to figure out where the hell that "bunk-ow bunk-ow" noise was coming from. I thought another cat had escaped from my Correctional Closet and somehow got on the roof and was stuck there and trying to escape by hammering his way out, but there was no cat up there. AND my hammer is still missing, so I don't know what the hell to make of this whole thing. If you've seen my hammer send me a computer message and I'll come over and pick it up and maybe use the pointy end of it to pry your eyes out like they tried to do to me during the European War.

Classic.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give it ten brownie points for coherency.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm assuming that is classic Cliff Yoblonski?
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sort of sounds like it. But there isn't really enough profanity. And I don't think Cliffy Y. was in any war in Europe.

But, then, it's not like he's necessarily a consistently-written character. :-)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's probably been in every war. He's a force of nature, of the filthy kind.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he was first born in the name Akhblonski'in over five thousand years ago, and he continues going from life to life, always moving on but never dying.

He was a slacker who hid behind rocks at the pyramids to avoid being pressed into work. At the very first showing of 'Romeo and Juliet' he howled for the actor playing Juliet to show him his tits. He made crude noises at the Crucifixion, and made fun of the soldiers helmets. He attended the beheading of Anne Boleyn so he could grab her jaw and make her head into a puppet before being removed. He was confused and perplexed why Buddha wouldn't stomp anthills with him as a boy.

I think Pandora found him in a box somewhere...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, cooties are a real thing. [Razz] Let's hope none of the girls you know have them though, heh.

quote:
Main Entry: coo�tie
Pronunciation: 'k�-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps modification of Malay kutu
Date: 1917
: BODY LOUSE

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps