Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Gargile asked first...

Author Topic: Gargile asked first...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops! That's Cargile asked first.

Apologies to Cargile. I fat-fingered the KB. Honest!

Mary Anne or Ginger?

(For those of you who don't know, here's the official fan club site for Gilligan's Island.)

I shall refrain from casting a vote to avoid skewing the results.

If you think this is inappropriate for a Star Trek forum, just add this prefix to the question: Which one would you like to see in the next Star Trek franchise?

--Baloo

------------------
American Society of Newspaper Editors motto:
"Proudly Maintaining the (Continued on Page A-4)".
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

[This message was edited by Baloo on June 13, 1999.]

David Sands
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for David Sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, well, I'll take the initiative and break the ice. Mary Ann. Frugal, mindful of the impact of actions, and genuine concern for getting the job done the right way. She'd make a fine officer on most any ship. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

------------------
"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Tao to survivial or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed."

"...attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War, 6th century B.C.E.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger, all the way. Oh yeah.
*drool*

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sings* Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship...

*hum* *hum* *hum*

...a three hour tour, a three hour tour...

Sorry. Didn't quite know all the words, and I didn't feel like looking them up... :-)

------------------
"Have plenty of minions."
-Darth Vader parody of the "Sunscreen Song"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps