Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A truck Snay would love to get his hands on.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A truck Snay would love to get his hands on....
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Champagne chiller was in his Aston Martin. Pay attention, man...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condom dispensers... El Capitan might have a use for those.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A hood-mounted dart rifle would be fine, to blow out the tires of the asshole who just cut me off
That's a good way to avoid a multi-car accident, especially at a high rate of speed on a heavily traveled highway or major road.

_*NOT*_

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already got one on order. Me and Paul go way back. Who else did you think would suggest this sort of design?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
That's a good way to avoid a multi-car accident, especially at a high rate of speed on a heavily traveled highway or major road.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I assumed that we weren't being totally logical here. I mean, who the hell would want to have a machine gun mounted on their SUV anyway? For real?

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Road Warrior.

Any Batman villain.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting a machine gun mounted on my Accord. Why'd you think I got the v6?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To spread the good news about Jesus?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...via machine gun.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...red letter ed. micro etched into each round.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 'Q Who' they met the Borg for the first time and were running from them and there was discussion of firing more torpedoes without rendering the Enterprise uninhabitable i thought.

New Ground actually did so, causing major damage to the (apparently) aft-ward, secondary hull lab with Alexander and the slug thing.

Dont remember anything about torpedoes in 'The nth Degree'.. maybe you wrong

havent needed a condom dispenser yet. i have a 1988 ST:TNG lunchbox full of them in the trunk. its the blue plastic one with the picture of the season 1 cast with flying asteroids with guns behind them. quite nonsensical. i didnt buy the condoms, they were handing them out to all the kids on the street and they gave me a lot (i think because i was lying on the hood of my car with 2 girls) but i havent needed one yet. once i do need one or more than one i would consider a dispenser, but until then im going to continue saying no and posting the hourglass to the left there.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so right here it's untrue. They were firing aft torpedoes at the Borg in "Q Who", but there was no discussion of radiation or whatnot. The fact that the torpedoes weren't doing any damage at all was the main thing.

In "The Nth Degree", they werre being chased by a probe thingy. They tried firing phasers at it, and it had no effect. Someone suggested torpedoes, but it turned out it would damage the ship. Barclay, now a super genius, diverted warp power from the engines to the shields, boosting them by a Really Big Amount (good thing Scotty never ever did something like that, eh?) This allowed them to fire the aft torpedoes without damaging the ship.

I rule. You are wrong, Mr Fake Captain. In your large face!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nerd.
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Threads like this remind me why I date women....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAving that gun mounted on a SUV would no doubt make a deer think twice about crossing Snay's path.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps