Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Naked Gun (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Naked Gun
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOORAY!

The "fuck" does this webdings symbol mean anyway!?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Swashbuckling!

Arrr! Swashbuckle!

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw someone with an hourglass (or similar) image in their tag and tacked one onto mine.
And I think your webdings symbol is a "Just say no" to pirating or people with only one eye.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How the bloody hell did he do that?

And how much you want to bet Charles is disabling that ability as we speak?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming you mean Wingdings. It's not too hard to use alternate characters.
私達は他の言語を使用できる。
J

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teelie: You're the only one w/ an image in your status line. Mike's hourglass is text.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry, it kinda looks like a mug with a pirate face on it in the universal "don't do this" sign. Obviously, it's telling you not to yell "Arrrr, matey!" while drinking your coffee in da hood.
Teelie
Member # 280

I am? Well I guess I'm special then. [Big Grin]
Anyways all it was is the usual HTML for an image, nothing fancy. I hadn't realized images weren't allowed, or at least not supposed to be. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Naked Gun has a real murderer in the credits.
Teelie
Member # 280

A premonition of OJ's future perhaps?

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's an official rule posted anywhere that says you can't have an image in your status line, but the fact that avatars have been turned off would seem to make it obvious that such practices are not sought.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even of quirky inventor types?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i consider my Wingdings-Avatar to be A-OK until told otherwise.. i thought the general rule was, not to be disruptive. I resized mine so that, if i post less than one line, it doesnt ruin the shape of the table, and i dont think a single +2 or 3 character is too distracting. But I agree that Charles is going to forbid the IMG SRC tag in the line, if not in code then at least in practice because i suspect he isnt going to like this.

just dont rain on my parade, i dont think my character is too disruptive.

Teelie
Member # 280

I haven't been around in several month so I missed the memo on it being wrong.

It's gone now. *sniff sniff* [Razz]

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There there. You're learnt you lesson, now never do it again, lest Tim is forced to get medieval on your arse.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps