Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Author Topic: Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... what's the most mind-boggling speculation of them all?

The Twilight Zone() revisited.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mirror Matter? We can check this out, just look for goatees on the comets!

Well, with this and the "light slows down" theory, Australia now leads the world in Wacky theory! (a derivative of Chaos theory)

Must be something getting in the water down there.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is it always the australians? first they say e=mc^2 is wrong, and now this. geez.
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it was an Australian who invented the thing in the first place.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think about that any longer. He's kidding...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I am being quite Serious.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rarely follow the Flare trends, but the first thing I said when I read this was...

The "fuck"?

Whew, there's certainly no shortage of whackos in the Land Down Under, eh? [Razz]

Hmm... if there really is a "mirror universe," and there's life in that mirror universe, then maybe all of their women are... you know...

("No, I don't know." "Sure you do.")

[Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Although most scientists have come to accept that God is left-handed, somehow it has always bothered me."
Does this mean us lefties are closer to God than you righties?

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, because god is fake.
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"if there really is a "mirror universe," and there's life in that mirror universe, then maybe all of their women are... you know..."

...like the women in the "Red Dwarf" mirror universe?

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EdipisReks:
no, because god is fake.

So this would mean lefties are fake then? How can we exist? Are we a bizarre figament of the Righties imagination or are we proof God does exist? [Confused]

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps