Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For Bush fans... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Bush fans...
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got this in the mail...

Bush Bill

--------------------
life creation in progress

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The monkey-looking crotch-goblin on a bill! Nifty.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you gotta be shittin' me...

thats the third most disrespectful thing i've seen in my whole life. maybe fourth. but its up there.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a gag or a real gift?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you, but I've ordered seven of them already. They are Great!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"This item is limited to U.S. residents only."

Damn. My one chance to get on the expensive collector's item bandwagon, and I CANNOT!

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is still hurting the delicate tissues within my brain. This bill is insulting to

a) me.
b) Americans.
c) terrorists.
d) anyone who died on 9/11.
e) Bush and Cheney themselves.

is it serious? am i missing the joke? this is almost as bad as September 11th: The Collector's Magazine, or the more recent September 11th: One Year Later Collector's Magazine! (both of which ARE real by the way)

WTF?!

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is too fucked up to be a joke. And not a single fancy, conspicuous disclaimer to suggest otherwise anywhere in sight.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing gag since this is the only item the website offers for sale.

I don't really see it as insulting though...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

capped
Member # 709

it is, only because its one of those email address collecting spam sites.. it fools you into coughing up your friend's emails, then they open the mail it sends thinking its from you.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to amuse myself by imagining what issues of "September 11: The Magazine" were like prior to 2001. "September 11: The Birthday Of Someone Famous? We Find Out!"
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, there were magazines devoted to Gary Conduit (Fer Trouble!) that came out that day.

Just as long as everybody remembers that there will one day be a Micheal Bay production of 9-11-01, and that it must be avoided the way dogs must avoid chocolate, we'll be fine.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One would hope it's a joke, considering that it says things like "revenge promissory note", "legal tender for the wretched hides of all terrorist cowards" and "in memorium".
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still waiting for "September 11: On Ice" myself.

(Too far?)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

No... but some might feel differently.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps