Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Picture of me with my new toy. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Picture of me with my new toy.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Thank the Prophets for eBay, otherwise i never wouldve gotten to test how many stores will refuse you service on the basis of the fact you are a clone of Jango Fett!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jango was obviously mugged and had his armor stolen.
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice garbage can.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many stores did refuse you, Captain Mike?
IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
approximately 50%

Spike's (where I work) knew it was me somehow, even though i was wearing a mask

Store24 (where I'm in front of) counts as a refusal because they had to consult a manager before selling me a bottle of water. I mean how hard is it to put together when you see a Clone Trooper with a Poland Spring in one hand and a dollar in the other?

Johnny Rockets just asked me to leave when i walked in (this is also because they knew it was me)

Estas bike shop likewise, again because i was recognized and the owner was there (otherwise thats where i hideout cuz my friend works there)

Army Navy sold me a camouflage t-shirt, no questions asked.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus seems to be on that garbage can.

It truly is a miracle.

Also, you nearly have pipes, as it were.

capped
Member # 709

actually that spray-paint stenciled Osama bin Laden that says 'SSH! I'm hiding in here' under.. its one of the damn funnier things ive seen on that garbage can, and its been there over a year now.

the rest of the graffiti is pretty clever, if incredibly shocking

(BTW.. pipes?)

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jesus seems to be on that garbage can.
quote:
actually that spray-paint stenciled Osama bin Laden that says 'SSH! I'm hiding in here' under..
This is funny. [Big Grin]
capped
Member # 709

there are spray painted Osam� all over Providence.. our hooligans are anything if not thorough

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news. After seeing this, I'm now not going to take any pictures of myself with my Art Asylum phase pistol. A lucky escape for you all.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find odd is that you seem to mostly be refused service based on the fact that you're recognized... not because you're wearing a mask (though friends of mine were told they couldn't come in a Meijer unless they took off their Halloween masks...in their case, Darth VAder and Boba Fett). Why are you persona non gratta in so many stores, Mike?

And what kin dof pants are you wearing in this picture? They look like Sith pants or something... black with red seams? Are those Darth Maul Karate Pants (R)?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

They remind me of the huge baggy pants MC Hammer used to wear. Imagines of Jango Mike dancing to "Can't Touch This" are replacing the information in my head that I need for my exams.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look like raver pants to me...
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ravers have their own pants now? who-da thunkit.
IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

yes.. they are commonly worn by me as a modification of a Star Trek uniform at concerts.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps