Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trying to lighten things up (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trying to lighten things up
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want everyone to guess the name of the song that is going thru my head right now as of 10:44 EST Tues., June 15, 1999.

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #3 : Whenever someone under you screws up make sure you teach them a lesson more so than you punish them.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhh... Hmmmmm.

Is this one of those grains of sand/stars in the sky kind of question?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Joker by the Steve Miller Band!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Pinky and the Brain" theme song?

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reads the next thread down on the list* "La Vida Yoda"?

------------------
"Silence, you contemptible shrew!"
-Stewie, The Family Guy

[This message was edited by TSN on June 16, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Touch" by Stan Bush?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank." - TMBG

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nightclubbing" by Iggy Pop?

------------------
"According to myth, the earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis. We'll do it for you in six minutes."
--
Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lehrer's "The Masochism Tango?"

"Row, Row, Row Your Boat?"

The theme to "Jeopardy?"

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lithuanian national anthem?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, sure a national anthem!

------------------

Rule #3 : Whenever someone under you screws up make sure you teach them a lesson more so than you punish them.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I was humming the intro of Promises from the Cranberries just seconds ago. Nice song, but that intro sticks in your mind.

But let me guess: the German national anthem! Or..er..the British national anthem. Or the US national anthem..

Why do countries have national anthems anyway? They're childish, like kids saying "this is my song! Nah-nah!!" "oh yeah? this is mine!" and continue singing their songs to annoy eachother.

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah RW? Well my national anthem is much better than yours.

------------------
"So where are the nuggets on a chicken anyway?"

IP: Logged
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

Children, keep it civil!

No guys, it's like a dance club song.

------------------

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks up at the ceiling innocently*

Hosea can you see
Any bed bugs on me
If you do, pick a few
And I'll give them to you...

*L* my youth director sings that...i think it has something in it about EATING the bed bugs, though *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Macarena? Come on Ride It (The Train)? Whoop! There It Is? The Macarena? Baby, One More Time? The Macarena?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps