Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The reason I asked... (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The reason I asked...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this kinda reminds me of the episode where Lucy got locked in the freezer with Fonzie and he slit her throat.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, but that wasn't in an episode!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes when I get bored I make up my own show.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me to poop on, right?
IP: Logged
capped
Member # 709

dude that's gotta be your show, not mine. mine's the one where Greg and Marcia hada threesome with Alice while Sam the Butcher ran the camera.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine's where Ed Gein ate my mother.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't spoil it, I just recorded it with TiVo. Those things are shit, no?
StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
I just had lunch with a very old friend of mine. I reserved the entire dinner theatre, had flowers on the table, had light music playing, stem glasses, the whole bit. Then we ate peanut butter and honey sandwiches and moose tracks ice cream, and drank pina colada SoBe. Gave her the flowers, and a small tranparent glass ornament in the shape of Belle and Beast dancing. Best time I've had in a good while, and she says that it helped make a stressful week a lot better. And I got a hug. So for those of you who questioned my judgement in food in the previous thread...

Nyah! [Razz]

If a guy (just a friend or otherwise) did this for me, I would so melt right on the spot! Espically if he knew I was having a hard time lately or something. I guess this just goes to show me not ALL guys are cheating bastards after all...just the guys I choose. [Razz]

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep... I'm with Star Fire on that one....

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps