Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Welcome to the driveway

Author Topic: Welcome to the driveway
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is the official "I'm BACK!" message after exams. Miss me? Of course you did....right? *L*

Now about that driveway, I guess I'd better tell ya'll. I've finally got a car. 94' Subaru Liberty GX. I love it =). So, expect more rants in this direction in the near future. Now I'd better get ready to head off.

*Resits urge to compulsively hug people as they may take it the wrong way*.

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures, man, pictures!

------------------
"According to myth, the earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis. We'll do it for you in six minutes."
--
Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subaru?! BAH!

Ford Taurus Station Wagon Forever!!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Daryus.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's one lean, mean, son-of-a-Subaru....

Ah yes, the call of the open road and the great unknown. The purring of the engine, the thrum of a steady speed. I know it well. (My Micra has an eerie habit of making a hum at a steady 40mph that exactly mimics a Cylon fighter....)

Just think Daryus! A whole new world to explore with your new wheels! And all the curry houses now within range!

Welcome Back.

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Top Gear says the subaru imprezza is the best car.. YOU CAN GET. (In top gear voice) so that must mean...your car is crap.

Joke!

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao =)
Well, there are actually 9 curry places in easy striking range of me. And if you count those in the actual Melboure CBD it jumps to 50 or more. Just think about THAT.

*Wicked grin*.

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus: It anything like that?

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me, I need to get my license...

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

No, it's an older version of the same thing. Similar to that, but a sedan version.

------------------

-Winston Churchill

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps