Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Can we stop the madness of unannounced updates? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can we stop the madness of unannounced updates?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not here, one of the earlier incarnations of the Enterforum.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you neglected to mention that little fact...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by not mentioning it you threw CC in to a tizzy, triple ? greamlins....
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that during the days of "Solarflare"? There was a whole Forum just for polls...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT IS WITH THE MAD RED CHECKKOR?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It means there's a poll inside.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW IS THE MAD PUMPKIN LOVER COMING TO BE BEARER TYPE DEAL OF THIS SORT OF INFORMATION?
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... by actually reading the topic? Or is that beyond your meager abilities?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

IT IS BEYOND MY MEAGER ABILITIES, OH GREAT AND POWERFUL AND SARCASTIC ONE.

::bow::

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: something like that.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh.. Newness!

Why doesn't it show the question and options (or results) right away? The clicking hurts!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, you need to correct some information. Since Halloween has long since passed us by, I no longer make sweet love to the pumpkins. It's just no longer in season.

Since Thanksgiving is approaching, I'll be making sweet love to something that has to do with this holiday. Maybe turkeys, cranberries, or cornucopias. I haven't decided which yet.

Anyway, fear me when it comes time for Christmas. Either Santa's ass will be hurting or they'll be something special in the eggnog.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyway, fear me when it comes time for Christmas. Either Santa's ass will be hurting or they'll be something special in the eggnog.

You really need a girlfriend Sieggy.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I've been saying that for ten years, Grokca.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me guess, you won't be hanging socks over the fireplace.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps