Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » #3 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: #3
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the deer are attracted by the stench of pizza that oozes from your Jeep?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
Well, lots of countries have deer. Lots of continents, too. As far as I know, only Australia has kangaroo. Do they become road-kill often?

Yes Kangaroo's in some parts can be in plague proportions. When you get out country there are signs (I'm sure you've all seen them) picture of a Kangaroo with next 100km etc.

Or wallabies, or wombats, or possums, or emus.

There was a poor wallabie/kangaroo (didn't get close enough to look but probably a wallabie) just down the road a month or so ago - dead on the side of the road. [Frown]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I hit the deer, I called the police (despite the offer of a passing motorist to finish the sucker off with a crowbar). Cop arrived, we were talking (he asked me if I was okay, blah-blah-blah), I said yeah, mentioned this was the third deer I'd hit in two years ... and he gave me the oddest look, told me he'd been working the northern district of the County for many a year and never hit a single deer.

Maybe it IS just me. Maybe deer know that if they hit me, I won't drive off to let them wander around with a broken leg, I'll make sure they get axed. Suicide by Snay.

Or,

!

and for good measure,

?

Or,

Fuck you all, in the buttholes, with a tree trunk.

Have a nice day. [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
After I hit the deer, I called the police (despite the offer of a passing motorist to finish the sucker off with a crowbar

I won't drive off to let them wander around with a broken leg, I'll make sure they get axed. Suicide by Snay.

Sounds like a somewhat half-assed suicide on the deer's part.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said the deer were SMART.

I'm writing about this as part of a paper, actually. I end it with, "I haven't yet decided if deer are simply the world's stupidest animals, or just suicidal as a species."

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps