Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I suffer from a horrible afliction... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I suffer from a horrible afliction...
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the face of Obi-Wan the younger appears on my potato crisps, I start wondering if it's gone too far.... seriously.

However, don't feel bad Jeff..... I've been known to talk like Yoda for long periods of time.. (granted the longest time I did that, I was high *shudders*), and can also do a fairly good Chewiespeak when the need arises.

I still say the best thing about the original movies was Leia... Especially in Return of the Jedi, in Jaba's palace......... *lets that trail off into the gutter*

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on June 21, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, on the barge, Jubes, on the barge...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, no-one ever said there was anything wrong w/ talking like Yoda... :-)

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong it is not. Strange looks one gets when one does.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumping Jar Jar into a vat of burning tar after beating him severely, showing him a CBC drame, and making him listen to country music for three days is too kind.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ye all needeth help.

------------------
ERROR 404
The file you requested, signature.txt, does not exist on this server.

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noooo!!! *hates Jar Jar!*

I can do that whistle-speak that R2-D2 does, but who can't, really?

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
Obi-Wan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

zilla
Ex-Member

yousa all Craaaazae!!! okie day?

------------------
proverbs3:5,6

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaresh Inyo: "Dumping Jar Jar into a vat of burning tar after beating him severely, showing him a CBC drame, and making him listen to country music for three days is too kind."

Jar Jar: "How wude!

------------------
Good advice is always ignored when accompanied by a bad example.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit, George Lucas did a GOOD THING casting Ewan MacGreggor...*drools* Uhhh...

And I too am suffering from the same horrid affliction as Jeff, sans Jar-Jar addiction, of course. (Die Jar-Jar, die!) I've since becoming infected collected every SW game I can find...it all started innocently with Rogue Sqaudron, but that led to Pod Racer, then X-Wing Alliance, then X-Wing vs. Tie fighter...

I've also become an obvious SW addict, as (without me even asking) people have started to give me SW things. *L* My step-mom brought me a poster home from her latest trip to Walmart...I also bought the soundtrack, and have agreed to see the movie (yet again) with my dad when he gets home from Hawaii. Oh, and has anyone found out where I can get one of those Naboo pistol super-soakers? Prolly at Toys 'R' Us, ya think?

------------------
Maybe common sense isn't so common...

[This message has been edited by Dani (edited June 24, 1999).]

zilla
Ex-Member

I love Jar jar... he's phunny... I think him and Yoda should hook up in an episode and try to communicate w/each other... that would be a riot!!!

------------------
ever wonder why abbreviation is such a long word?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...

Such an event would send me over the edge, on a rampage that wouldn't end until large amounts of blood had been spilled. Most likely mine.

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Jake Lloyd has that awful "All-
American cute" hairdo all little boys in films seem to have. Except for black boys, for obvious reasons :]
It's like they put a flowerpot on his head upside down and cut around it.. and it looks awful.

Worst spoken line by Jake Lloyd:

"We gotta do something R2!"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure looks far better than that porcupine Jedi haircut he got at the end. :�

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps