Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm off... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm off...
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, I'm off. Off to see my girlfriend, that is. {game show announcer speak} I shall be staying in sunny San Diego California for 6 wonderful days! {/game show announcer speak} Like Jubes, my significant other lives in California. In less than 7 hours, I will be on my way to see her. Until next week, later all!

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck!

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warped, I hope everything goes well as it did with myself and Weyoun.

And Have Fun!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Everyone has a girlfriend but me. Sigh. Good luck *pulls trigger*

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wonders if anyone here is capable of finding a partner at least within their own state*

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

[This message was edited by TSN on June 20, 1999.]

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Heh, it does appear to be a problem, yes. But you do get to see a lot of the country that way, as a bonus.

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. I'd like to find one on my own street!

------------------
"There are always bigger tits."

Qui-Gon Jinn in Mos Espa's sleaziest adult nightclub.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, Warped!

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a girlfriend.

------------------
"Il est venu le temps des cath�drales
Le monde est entr�
Dans un nouveau millenaire.
L'homme a voulu monter vers les �toiles
�crire son histoire
Dans le verre ou dans la pierre."
--"Le Temps des Cath�drales", Notre Dame de Paris

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But when she gets one, she's promised to let me watch. 8)

*runs away and hides*

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I don't have a girlfriend either! In fact, I've never even been on a date. But you don't see me here being all depressed that I'm hopelessly ugly, eternally doomed to loneliness and solitude, depressed that I will never be more than "the best friend," and upset that the two times I've fallen in love with a woman it didn't turn out great.

*thinks about he said*

SUSAN! HEATHER! WAAAAHHHHH!

*runs under bed, goes fetal, starts sobbing*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

RW
Member # 27

Siegfried definitely takes it better than I do, if you don't count the last sentence :]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the Pompatus of Love. I have to be strong about this!

*looks at picture of Susan and Heather on his wall*

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*jumps under bed, goes fetal, starts sobbing, and hums "My Heart Will Go On"*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agh! The cursed Titanic song! *phasers Siegfried* There. I've put him out of my misery... :-)

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and his too, i suspect, TSN *L*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps