Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Snay the Shrew (or Snay in a Dress) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Snay the Shrew (or Snay in a Dress)
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Initiation into the high school marching band was traumatic. The senior trumpet players came to my house at 4:30 a.m. one morning during summer band camp. They kidnapped me, bound me, blindfolded me, and took me to a secure location. I then made to dress as a women and spend the rest of the dressed as such. I looked like a cheap 40 year old hooker. And snow cone holders were my boobies.

I have too many stories about personal experiences involving cross-dressing.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Through a freak incident, the title of this topic is now known to UBB owners world-wide. Congradulations. [Wink]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, er, it is? What? Explain before I rip your throat out!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's something just right about people all over the world knowing Jeff from his "Snay in a Dress" thread. It brings a tear to me eye. [Big Grin]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah 'cuz they're not going to know about Siggy's cross-dressing experience, right?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Shit.
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teehee.

Well, UBB6.4 went out to the public last night... and it went out with a newsletter, in which the new content island feature was explained. The screencap used in the newsletter to demonstrate the feature was taken from the list on the forum summary page. [Big Grin]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's evil.
Good job. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

The kicker being that the mail was sent out hours after I left the office - I didn't know about it until I received a copy. [Wink]
Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I applaud thee, Mr. Capps.

And, well, yeah, until we see pics we won't believe you, Jeff. You'd better warm up Flare Upload and gives us some stills. [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps