Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I shall now depart!

Author Topic: I shall now depart!
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be away from tomorrow morning until Thursday, July 1. I'll be in California looking at colleges from LA up through San Francisco. While there, I'll make an attempt to visit the residence of our very own Charles Capps, mostly to be sure TSN's spy sheep are functioning properly. My schedule as it is won't really allow this, but I'll try anyway. He's already begun constructing a wall around his house just in case.

Anyway, I fully expect everything to be entirely changed by the time I get back, as usual.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"I could never sleep my way to the top, 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up." - TMBG

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick! Everyone, now's our chance to catch up with Frank with # of postings!!!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On your way through LA, look a little to the east of downtown and wave hi to Ziyal and me.

Say, which schools are you going to be looking at. Or rather did you look at. Since this messge presupposes that you have left already and will not be reading it till you get back.

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell him I said "Hi, and I love you"

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you not just tell him, Jubes? *scraches head*

Have fun... I suppose...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: Not a chance.

Jay: I'll be visiting Caltech, Harvey Mudd, Cal Poly, UC Santa Cruz, Stanford, Santa Clara University, and Berkeley.

------------------
"I could never sleep my way to the top, 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up." - TMBG

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Banana Slugs!!! (Santa Cruz if you're wondering)

Berkeley is just way too cool though. There is a nice little Indian restaurant down by the athletic fields (towards the bay from Sather Gate), go to some of the book stores just off campus (straight out from Sather Gate), and be sure to bring lots of nuts to feed the squirrels.

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: But you see, to catch up we have to have actual important things to say.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Well...I'm back! I did get to visit CC, which I shall talk about tomorrow. And I got two Banana Slug T-shirts.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps