Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Zilla and me ! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Zilla and me !
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess I should spill the beans about Sarah and I.

I met her at a church once. The next week I took her to a candlelight dinner as a 1st date. I had her laughing so hard at me and we both knew we were meant to be. I didn't even have to take her through town in a carriage, like I did anyway.

Everyone who saw us that night stared at us. Sarah was just beaming at the attention she was getting... from me and the stangers.

Well, that's about it, the rest I'll let her fill in.

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #3 : Whenever someone under you screws up make sure you teach them a lesson more so than you punish them.

zilla
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok hon!!! spilling the beans already? haha... it coulda been fun pretending like we were just friends!
Anyways... ME??? beaming from the attention... haha I think YOU were the one glowing! I can still remember that glow about you... haha like an angel.
hehe... amazing thing is that you're still an angel. MY angel not to mention. Hmmmm... I'm not sure what else to say about spilling the beans... haha... who's going to clean them up anyway?

------------------
proverbs3:5,6

IP: Logged
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need no further proof that Christians can get just as silly as anyone else when they are newly in love.

You have my good wishes, and may your guardian angels pay close attention only when absolutely necessary for your continued well-being.

------------------
Good advice is always ignored when accompanied by a bad example.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is now nauseous*

Yep, that's love in them thar posts above..

Of course, me and my gf often use a line from "Strange Forces," that Sandra Bullock movie:

"I have to hang up now, we've just made another passenger nauseous."

Luck, kids.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks First, We (esp. me) appreciate it.

------------------

Rule #4 : Never mention your girlfriend to anyone until your romantic reunion. You'll both get a laugh at their amazed faces.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zilla,

got a sister?

zilla
Ex-Member

Sorry no sister. but hey me and mike aren't THAT serious. haha... email me sometime. haha

------------------
ever wonder why abbreviation is such a long word?

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, zilla and bryce! .... New relationships are a blessed, blessed thing.

If you ever need someone to marry you, look me up, I'm an ordained minister. *L*

*thinks about romantic candlelight dinners and sighs*.....

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*mutters* You can tell by their mutual ignorance of capital letters they're made for each other. . .
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

Hahaha

Btw Charles, can I change my "B"?

Jubes: I think Sarah will prefer a real minister for her marriage.

------------------

Rule #4 : Never mention your girlfriend to anyone until your romantic reunion. You'll both get a laugh at their amazed faces.

zilla
Ex-Member

whoever said anything about getting married to bryce! Ah!!! too scary!!!!! Oh well. and what's this about ignorign the use of capital letters? who needs capital letters??? they are just a waste of the shift key!!! haha! you're lucky I use exclamation point!
Did anyone notice I have a cool signature now!!! It only took me a million years to decide what to put!!!

------------------
ever wonder why abbreviation is such a long word?

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hm. Congrats on your success in the secrets of the human mating ritual (which it is, albeit cultivated)

I promise I won't whine about my lack of a love life this time (although the fact remains).

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

I said your marriage not our marriage

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryce: Errr.. I think it's possible... I think... Will check on it.

------------------
Person One: "LOOK! Charles has changed his sig!"
Person Two: "Quick, call a doctor!"
the solareclipse network

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is a tad insulted*

bryce, I AM a real minister.. *L*

------------------
Cherish your visions; cherish your ideas; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps