Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Threes Have It... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Threes Have It...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike: He would only need three: two four-star admirals and a lieutenant.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the admiral pins are all one piece.. unless of course you were suggesting that he was using *gasp* nonregulation Trek memorabilia!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They may be one piece, but there are still individual pips making up the piece.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but to make the actual...

never mind. this is stupid.

BTW i remember a comic where Q was screwing around and had a jester version of a fleet uniform with pips going all the way around the collar.. guess he found the way to outdo a marshal.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKay, I think this is fixed now - those that still see threes, please log out, then visit http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=clearcookies , then log back in. It should stick from then on.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Charles! [Smile]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... er...

It appears I spoke too soon. After posting the message I noticed that the time on my post was off by three hours... despite the fact that my time offset was still set to 3 in my profile.

I also just tried to "re-save" the setting by resubmitting my profile even though I didn't change anything; that hasn't had any effect. I also tried reloading the browser window to make sure it wasn't just a cache problem; it's not.

Sorry... [Frown]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try changing the offset to something else, say, 2, then changing it back to 3. The cookie won't be reset unless it has changed. You can also try changing the time format
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Nope, it's still giving me Pacific Time. I tried changing the number to 1, saving the changes, and then going back to 3 -- that didn't work. I tried zapping all my cookies and then logging back in, that didn't work either.

I'm not sure what exactly's wrong here, Charles... sorry to have to report this grief. [Smile]

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. The '3's are gone, the date is correct, but my time is on Pacific, even though I've fiddled with it like MM here has.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Right - do another dumpcookies, and mail to me...
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine seems to act up as well. It does not add 9 hours like I put in.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Okay, I've just realized that it is, in fact, not working for me, either. The only problem is that it won't adjust the time, though. The time format and date format work fine, which is why I didn't notice.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, it was working for me but its not anymore. I dumped the cookies, too. [Confused]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps