Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » CNN needs help (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CNN needs help
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah yes, the information age.

what's wrong here?
 -

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT MAN HAS A BOOGER IN HIS NOSE!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT MAN HAS A BOOGER IN HIS NOSE!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first question is if that's someones Photoshop job... but if it's not, that's hilarious.

If it is a fake, then it's hilarious anyway, but much less so. [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was my first thought.. but i spoke to someone who said that they saw it also, on the screen.. if it is real its a hilarious mistake..wouldv only taken a few months to get to centauri at that rate..
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU SEE!? IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, CNN posted temperatures for Denver as a high of 326 and a low of 17. They also posted the parliament of Australia had voted for no-confidence in PM Howard. I found out this was untrue.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
326�, eh? For Denver's sake, I hope that was Kelvin... [Smile]
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... NASA's built a warp drive and didn't even tell us? [Wink]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that's one explaination for it disintegrating.....

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too soon, man...

Too soon...

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, are jokes verboten?

This isn't the disrespect you are looking for. Move along.

capped
Member # 709

that wasnt so bad.. the disrespect shown on other boards i visit is gut wrenching.. a girl i know said it was god's revenge for the u.s. not taking action against evil nations.. someone else said, 'good we can spend the money to whup korea's ass instead of launching that thing again'.. i'm starting to think that america is really the stupidest nation on earth.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
i'm starting to think that america is really the stupidest nation on earth.

You're just starting to think that? I've thought that for quite a while now... We pride ourselves on being the most advanced and "enlightened" nation on the Earth, but most of the other countries don't have an excuse for some of the things they do. On the other hand, Americans prefer everyone in the world to speak English and watch the NFL, and don't give a damn about petty "local" conflicts overseas unless it affects them directly by raising the cost of gasoline for their SUV's by ten cents.

(Note: I am discussing collective stupidity, not individual stupidity. I think there's a difference.)

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a similarity, in that one frequently leads to the other.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps