Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happiness (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Happiness
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would take a wild guess its because she's squished against my head.

And thats the only good picture. I = Bad Photographer.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik beat me to it... is she wearing a mullet!?! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

No she isn't

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's the one on the left, right? 8)

(you walked into that one)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MUCH better. Nice jugs.

And no, Lee. The one on the right is MY girlfriend.

Preemptive pyrrhic shot! Yes! I have captured the enemy for meat testing!! Praise me! PRAISE ME!!!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

...the fuck?

Every line in that post was just wrong...

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How so, sexy?
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

yeah...now I'm lost... [Confused]

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody gather round and do the pyrrhiche.

However, if you meant to capitalize the 'P,' then, I say, I am out of a job.

Mara Jade
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks!

I am the359's girlfriend. [Wink] No I am not a Bolian... and thanks for the approval on my "jugs" (whoever that was....).

This place seems pretty cool. Just be easy on me.. I am the newbie.

Gosh I sound like a dork.

IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh geez, someone make sure to hide the thread where The359 is talking about prostitute pricing in his area before his g/f finds it ... agh!

Damn, maybe I shouldn'ta posted this here. No, really, the thread doesn't exist. Honest.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, since when have you been in the Seattlish area? (Arrogantly assuming that the pig in the picture is one of the ones scattered throughout Seattle)
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Very arrogant Charles. I'm not in the Seattle area. I didn't take the picture. She, however, WAS in the Seattle area but isn't anymore.

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That explains that.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps