Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » By popular request... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: By popular request...
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, maybe not all that popular a request. Just one persistent request by someone who has probably changed his username but used to be Fabrux. I think. (I didn't even remember my password.)

Anyway, I am alive and well and busy. I am also posting this without any prior knowledge of what I was going to say. I don't have any real point...

Uhm, yeah... How is everyone? Most particularly the people I used to talk to. [Wink]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GARAK!

Fabrux's new name is Topher. [Wink]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I'm the nagging uni colleague. Welcome back! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim! What up! 'Bout frikin' time, man! We were beginning to think you were dead or somethin'.

*re-adds Elim to The List*

Hmm... this doesn't make you Undead, does it?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like it's Resurrections Week during this sweeps period. I'm back after a long absence, too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It was halfway to Rivendell when the drugs began to take effect."
Hunter S. Tolkein, Fear and Loathing in Barad-Dur

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, he posted! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I gather, you're something of a community legend, so, uh... hi there! [Smile]

[ February 27, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Cartmaniac ]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is among the first 33 people to register on opening day - March 12, 1999. Yeah, you could say he's been around a while... [Wink]

Others, like Montgomery have simply disappeared.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I registered on opening day. And I was with this group long before this board existed.

Where's my damn shrine?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Island Delfino. Now stop moaning and start cleaning.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*grumble*

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Scott!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Garak!! wb!!

Yeah - I was around for that black and green and purple message board over at the original UP.

First post was complaining about the FC ships and how they didn't fit established starfleet ship continuity! [Smile]

Ohhh how things... haven't changed! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boo.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topher: Colleague? [Smile]

CC: Hello. [Smile] Was I really that much of a keener?

Omega: Underdog? Undead - I hope not!

Starbuck: I agreed to a modest commission; how about you? [Wink]

Krenim: Looking at your post count, the same could be said of you... [Wink] But it's nice to hear from you again. Still locating Voyager?

Cartmaniac: Now that's scary... a mythical me...

The359: [Smile]

PsyLiam: Witty as ever.

Vogon Poet: Ben, actually. [Wink]

AndrewR: Hello. [Smile]

The_Tom: Very, uh, scary for a Breen, maybe? Or is my memory going fuzzy...?

Okay, replying to everyone is really weird... [Smile]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps