Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ye Olde Colourblindness Test

Author Topic: Ye Olde Colourblindness Test
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.umds.ac.uk/physiology/daveb/brainday/colourblindness/cblind.htm

(or try this, the other links seems to be wrong)

I can't see anything at all in plates 8-15, and according to 16 and 17 I "suffer" from " deuteranopia and/or strong deuteranomalia".

I knew I was colourblind, and always had trouble with these spotty things, but this makes it sound a lot more serious than just not finding the right kind greyish green for a TOS ship [Smile]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Color Vision [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently, I'm normal. Who knew?
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd, when I checked my vision with paper versions, it showed I had a slight red-green deficency, but these ones I have no trouble seeing... maybe it's the fact that the plates are displayed on a monitor, not on normal paper... i dunno.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes test*

Well, looks like I have red-green deficiencies, protanopia and strong protanomalia. When I last took this test at my optometrist, she said that I was colourblind with dark colours, but nothing about red-green colours.

Of course, the fact that my monitor is losing the ability to display red wouldn't help matters much. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps