Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm a creep and a weirdo with a wet dog smell.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm a creep and a weirdo with a wet dog smell....
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find attractive people very chinese, in fact.

Tahna, gotta hand it to you, "Number One Most Vague/Intriguing Thread Title At First Glance 2003".

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
Well, gee.....

I would have liked seeing those ads, they sound like they are quite funny...

Lemme guess, you have a car and would never set foot on a bus again, right?

Nim: Thank you. [Smile]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome. :.

We Stockholmers are very satisfied with our public transports, we got a new type of subway train in 2000, almost all the old ones are outphased by now.
This new type has comfy shock absorbers and sound suppression, and the buses are new as well, with AC. Mmm...

Granted, there are still drunkards and fuckards afoot at times, but mostly just on friday and saturday nights.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Public transportation just wouldn't be the same without drunks, junks, pushers and pimps to liven up those late friday & saturday evenings.
Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot the unannounced train cancelations, use of unheated/unaircondtioned in appalling weather and the general sardine squishiness of peak time.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bus crammed full of people at peak time whose hygiene practices aren't the same as the locals == mucho discomfort

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You forgot the unannounced train cancelations
and there's all the train delays for various silly reasons; leaves on the line etc. I was forced to spend 2 hours stuck on a train in Biggleswade station because some inconsiderate git had thrown himself in front of a train. i mean, some people. they just don't think about other users of the rail network.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I have a car, disabled, so I use the mass transit, such as it is. This one must be boring, cause I don't see to many creeps or wet dog smelling people on it. Yes, the seats are uncomfortable, the schedule is usually 30 to 45 minutes off, even before the buses pull out of the garage.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
I was forced to spend 2 hours stuck on a train in Biggleswade station...

And when you aren't living in a JK Rowling book?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was forced to spend 2 hours stuck on a train in Biggleswade station because some inconsiderate git had thrown himself in front of a train.
Makes you wonder what was the last thing to go through his head (apart from the 1519 to Letchworth). . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rim shot*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fell asleep on a train heading north out of Frankfurt, and ended up someplace that I have no idea where it was, other than a lot farther north than I wanted to be. Nice train station anyway, of white shelters over the schedules and the smell of the sea. That was a really bad weekend, had to take a break from Sax after that.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps