Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » FLARE

Author Topic: FLARE
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else concerned when they saw the new title that we would all have to wear bell-bottom pants?

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*THWACK*

------------------
Charles Capps
Cheif Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC, stop thwacking yourself! Just because you didn't think of something doesn't mean...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That isn't what it means?

[Looks at his own trousers.]

Erm... Excuse me. I have to go change clothes now.

Bye!

------------------
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this turns into "That Seventy's Forum", I'm outa here.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Senator, I lived through the 70's....may the never come back!

------------------
Even as I speak, the scourge of advertising could be heading toward _your_ town! Lock your doors, bar your windows, because the next advertisement you see could destroy your house and eat your family!
~Kent Brockman

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Laughs hysterically*

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear me. Any Brady Bunch lovers better cough up now before we have to do something nasty. =)

Jay, love the status line. DT would have a fit.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The '70's. Ah, what a time. Yeah, like I remember them.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I narrowly escaped the seventies by three months and a bit. My father had long hair and a huge beard, tight-fitting shirts, huge glasses..when he grew a beard he only needed to grow a small portion because his sideburns were so long. my mother had the same except for the beard. After they got married, they bought a house and painted the walls....

PURPLE!

*borrows Baloo's rimshot*

I mean, why?

Their first oven was brown. The walls in my room were still brown when I was young, a leftover from a horrible era. Now that I think of it, I remember there was a sesame street painting on that wall, but my father copied the yellow big bird, ignoring the fact that the Dutch version of big bird is blue. I never understood how he could have made such a mistake. Sigh..

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps