Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Law and Order Question $$$$ Last night's Ep.

Author Topic: Law and Order Question $$$$ Last night's Ep.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In last night's Law and Order episode Jack says that he's a father. Has he always had kids? I never remember hearing him talk about his family before. He doesn't talk about his personal life much anyway, and I'm hardly a hard-core fan... but I'm just wondering if this is the first he's mentioned it.

I know Lenny had a daughter that died in one episode and they've brought that up several times... but I never remember hearing anything about Jack.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear that Jack McCoy has a penchant for sleeping with his assistants, one whom he later married, had a daughter, and then divorced. With daddy's hectic work schedule, I suppose the girl is staying with her mom.

Which episode this was taken from I don't know. But in several eps, there is a picture of a little girl on his desk, presumably his daughter.

Lennie Briscoe does have a second daughter, so I hear.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... I remember hearing a line a while back that hinted that he got pretty social with his coworkers.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Priceless line: I used this in my sig quite a while ago. It features Diana Hawthorne, one of McCoy's previous lovers, and Claire Kincaid, who was the ADA at the time.

Diana: You are sleeping with him, are you?

Claire: .....

I guess that says it all.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yes... I think that's what I'm thinking of. I remember seeing that episode and I was almost positive it was Jill Hennessy's character...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Claire is dead, so...

And I remember around the time that the ep with Hawthorne was filmed & Jill went up to Dick Wolf & said, "She's not REALLY sleeping with him..." & wolf looked at here wistfully & said, "ACtually, Jill...she IS."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Saltah'na
Member # 33

It seems that no other Assistant will ever have the chemistry with McCoy that Kincaid had. Ross was merely friendly, Carmichael was more headstrong, and Southerlyn is more of a flat tire.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I didn't like Southerlyn at first... but she's growing on me. Mostly because she's insanely good looking. I still liked Carmichael better. Stupid football player husband....
Saltah'na
Member # 33

Not as good as Jill Hennessey. Especially when she has an identical twin. [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps