Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm not dead yet! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm not dead yet!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also:

#256.

#5.

#256.

#5.

it is liek Mozes split the Red Sea again!!

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't know 'bout that, Sir.

But hey, welcome back Baloo!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My God. Wait, does the mention of Cannon AFB mean he re-joined the USAF?

Not quite. I retired from the USAF in February of 2000. Since my divorce, however, I have stayed in the local area so I can see my son and so he'll have a real father (and not just TW's beer-soaked boyfriend). I'm now working in the paint-and-hardware department of the local Wal-Mart Supercenter (with more floorspace, I'm guessing, than many of the local schools). Pay is not much above minimum, so there's little to spare for "luxuries" like computers and internet access (alas!)

quote:
Hey, I always thought this guy was just a legend... [Razz]
Yee-haa! Glad to know I haven't been forgotten after all this time.

quote:
So, did the average age here just jump back up by about thirty years, I guess?
Well, I'll be turning 45 on the 22nd, so unless the average mental age of this MB has increased greatly, I suspect that...

Ducks flying debris hurled his way

--Heeeey! I was just kidding! Sheesh! [Wink]

quote:
The real question is where the maturity age average went...
No comment. [Roll Eyes]

I've been out of Trektact for quite a while. The local channels I get haven't carried any Trek stuff since they aired the final episode of Voyager (no UPN here means I have to wait for syndication). If anyone could point me to spoiler threads where I could at least read about what I've been missing, I'd appreciate it. It really irks me that just when they come out with the prequel series I was hoping for, I can't get it. [Mad]

Since I have to drive out to the base to post and read, I expect I won't be getting on the forums very often (perhaps once every week or two). If anyone would like to correspond by snailmail (yeah, yeah, I know stamps cost money) they can write to me at the following address:

Robert C. Dunehew
3105 Smith Ave.
Clovis, NM 88101

Note that if I am overwhelmed by responses it may take some time to answer you all. (and of course, if I'm underwhelmed by responses, it won't take very long at all. [Big Grin]

TTYL!

-- Baloo

--------------------
It is more important to understand than it is to agree.

http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duly noted, Robert. I'm so pleased to hear things are going well. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a seven-year-old nephew that's been known to say "Holy mother cow," along with other such charming phrases as "Oh my heck."

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know you are still alive and well. Hope you get to pop in now and then. I was offline for a couple of weeks and missed this altogether, so I'll bump and see if you show again.

You aren't missing much with "Enterprise". I'm about to offically stop watching the only trek currently in first run.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps