Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I graduate! Yay! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I graduate! Yay!
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know nobody really cares, but I graduated high school yesterday. Four years of pain, misery, and other assorted Fun ThingsTM have finally come to an end! I shall soon be joining so many of you in the college world. I am most pleased.

So...yeah. Congradulations to me!

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister graduated from HS on Tuesday. Congrats

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
College marks four personal milestones:

1) the end of a sucky part in your life
2) the beginning of a fun part in your life
3) the end of a fun part in your life
4) the beginning of a sucky part in your life

Make the most of it, Starship Boy. 8)

[ June 20, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Cartmaniac ]

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated college, my "mentor" was a bearded git with a BMW obsession.
Then again I did have fun watching people get stoned and making themselve look stupid.

Good luck! [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations. And good luck on that whole college thing.

Just realize that there's more to college than partying and girls. Make classes/school work your priority and the chicks #2 and you'll have a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't learn that lesson until my third semester and it cost me scholarships. [Frown]

I didn't get a degree, but had a blast polishing my interpersonal relationship skills w/the ladies. [Big Grin]

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to you! I'm graduating tommarrow morning, then the party starts that night! so many years of school, all boil down to tommarrow... YAY!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why, back in my day, they made kids prove they could spell 'tomorrow' before they let them have a diploma... [Wink]

congrats, nonetheless, to all..

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...wow..."tommarrow"...I've always seen how Canadians and the English like throwing in extra letters here and there in the words we share, but this one is news to me... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My youngest daughter graduates from High School next Wednesday.
Congrats, welcome to the semi-real world.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
Damn...wow..."tommarrow"...I've always seen how Canadians and the English like throwing in extra letters here and there in the words we share, but this one is news to me... [Big Grin]

I think you'll find you guys take the letters out...

Congrats and good luck MMoM!

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We do take the letters out, but that's because the French shouldn't have put them there in the first place.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And because you couldn't spell your way out of a cardboard box.

[ June 21, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Cartmaniac ]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funniest post ever, for the simple fact that he had to edit out a spelling error, presumably. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my high school graduation. I was so anxious to get the hell out of there.

Seven years later, I start every morning in the fetal position rocking back and forth begging God to rewind time and put me back in high school.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not set foot in my high school since I walked out the door after graduation. If I ever find myself wishing I were back there, it probably means I'd be best just offing myself right then and there.

Then, there are those who would argue that I should consider it anyway...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps