Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Moving (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Moving
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, right. I thought it was connected to whatever movie everyone is talking about these days.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.eventsounds.com/wav/oldfrnd.wav

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the bank finally approved things and our new house now belongs to us. Everything's slowly getting packed up, and we plan to move in on the weekend of August 16-17.

So, I will probably be incommunicado around that time. Not sure how long it will take to get the internet hooked up again as they have to come in and install a second phone line in the new house. I only wish the new house was in an area with HS internet. [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, its that time. Packing the last bit of stuff away. My computer is getting packed up tomorrow, and it won't be unpacked until Tuesday. Not sure when I'll have internet back, though. In the meantime, if anyone needs to get a hold of me send an email to [email protected], as all my email accounts are accessed through Outlook. I'll be stopping by Flare and checking email at my girlfriend's house in the meantime, when I have the time.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Bleh. A lot of good that email did me, I never got to check it! Anyways, I'm all settled in to the new house now, and have just gotten internet back today. Apparently the phone company has been really busy lately and didn't get a chance to come and install our lines and jacks. Also, because my mom is an employee, she gets lower priority when they're busy, which is a bit backwards but anyways.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps