Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » In Need of Assistance (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: In Need of Assistance
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
undecided.. my brother and i actually staked out and measured 289 meters... its pretty fuckin long when you think about it
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a technical problem. [Frown]

In IE (5 I think) I can't properly access my History. Everything is listed up to Last week except "4 Weeks Ago", and the previous days in the current week (ie if today were Thursday, Mon-Wed would not be shown). The problem is, I can't access anything before the "6 Weeks Ago" mark.

Q1: What's wrong with my History (and dare I ask, computer)?

Q2: How do I go about fixing this problem in the simplist way?

Cheers!

-AK

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like your copy of IE has the preference of only saving your visited sites for 20 days. You can change how long it does save them. Go to Tools, Internet Options, the General tab and change the number from 20 to whataver you like.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the numer of days is "999". It has been like that since I got my PC as I often need to do long-past searches. What else could it be?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps