Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mandatory? No, I suppose not...

Author Topic: Mandatory? No, I suppose not...
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye, everyone! Just so no one wonders where I've disappeared to now (not like you ever would, but saying so makes me feel good ), I'm just dropping a note to say I'm out of here for vacation until the twelfth of July.

Have fun, all! Take care. Do not allow anything radical to happen to these forums. This time, I entrust all of the statements in this paragraph to be fulfilled via... *does the "eeny, meeny, miny, mo" thing* the person with the Minnie Mouse sunglasses and recently targeted by a seagull. Yes, you shall make sure people have fun, take care, and prevent radical changes here.

P.S. Hehe. You see? I narrowly avoided Frank's return. Just joking.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFL*

------------------
Charles Capps
Cheif Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now what in there is humourous, Monsieur Capps?

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes off Minnie mouse sunglasses and wipes the seagull doo off her hair*

*evil laughter*..

I'll take GOOD care of 'em, Elim, I promise... .*GRIN*

------------------
Sex is sacred. Your body is a temple. Anyone need sanctifying? ;)

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, when Elim gets back, he can have lots of fun catching up on posts...as I am now...and will be for quite some time...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"I could never sleep my way to the top, 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up." - TMBG

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps