Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Ouch (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ouch
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap in a pita pocket. He ran over a Civic parked next to him!? Like, he didn't bump it but went Monster Truck Rally on it!?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be so much FUN!!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MaGiC, you think anything that involves pain, destruction, and/or mayhem is fun. [Razz]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
How To Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed And Not Spill Your Drink: The Game?

No, I think it's called "Vice City" or somthing. For the PS/2.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, which one? The PS, or the 2?

OR

What is this "Vice City"? And why wasn't it advertised in any way, and why has no-one ever heard of it, ever?

(Note: Sarcasm is only to be used sparingly in posts. Your actual milage may vary.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he meant PS/2 Warp.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the accident report from the police. It places me as responsible for the accident due to my speed and the wet road I wasn't able to stop in time to avoid the Mack truck. Thankfully the only good news is that no one else was injured. Although my insurance, Geico, will be paying for damages.

I went for a follow-up, my right tibia/fibula which was an open fracture and my left ankle are healing fine. It'll still be several weeks before I can start walking again.

No Andrew I have not yet seen The Return of the King.

I'm not against 4-wheel drive cars like the Subaru WRX STi and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I'd love to own either of those cars. Once I'm walking again I'm probably going to get an 2003 Lancer OZ to replace my totalled Nissan 240SX.

Regarding SUVs. I've always hated them, my accident just gives me one more reason. The majority of people that own SUVs buy them as status symbols of wealth to show off they have $30,000+ to spend on a vehicle. Then complain how expensive gas is when they only get 15 MPG. Luxury SUVs is the biggest oxymoron, no way would you go offroading with a Porsche SUV and godforbid it get dirty.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
[quote]I went for a follow-up, my right tibia/fibula which was an open fracture and my left ankle are healing fine.

That's great news that you're healing fine. Sounds like your tibia did the same thing mine did. It's going to leave a hell of a scar, though.

quote:
Regarding SUVs...
Speaking of the devils, one almost hit me today. I was going through an intersection, and an SUV on the cross street decided to run the red light he had. If he hadn't stopped in time, he would have hit me dead center on the driver's door.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, which one? The PS, or the 2?

OR

What is this "Vice City"? And why wasn't it advertised in any way, and why has no-one ever heard of it, ever?

OR

Mice run games now?

OR

something something overrate something something IBM something something.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

Sorry to hear it Hobbes.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, ran right over the Civic. Not quite all "monster rally", but he crushed the trunk and the side. It was craaaaaazy. We call him Gary "The Civic Killer" now.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

The Civic Killer.
The Deer Slayer.

I fear your circle of friends.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw my car yesterday. The driver side was completely fucked up beyond belief. The windshield was damaged from the outside by the Mack truck. I flew up from my seat slamming into the steering wheel which forced me back, not to mention my seatbelt locking up too. Had I kept going forward I would have gone through the windshield and head-first into the bottom of the truck. The point is, looking at my car, I'm lucky to come out of it with only a broken leg and ankle. Of course now all I want to do is get back to work. Sitting around a hospital all day doing nothing is hardly how I like spending my life.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but you can gawk at the nurses.

Unless you're on the floor that's only staffed by bitter ugly man-nurses.

Then you'd better not otherwise somthing else might break.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JESUS CHRIST HOBBES. Im just glad you are okay. Man that fucking blows.

On a unrelated note: did you change your cell phone number? I tried calling just before xmas and it said the number was disabled/disconnected.

Email me [email protected] mabye I can come down, i'll buy you a drink.

Edit: or are you back home?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps