Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My God, it's actually full of stars!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My God, it's actually full of stars!!!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can drink your piss three times over before the salt and toxin levels become lethal.

Not to mention it beats Nutrasweet, Aspartame and those other things spawned from WWII german/japanese medical experiments.

Maybe 2004 will give us breakthroughs in beverageral studies hitherto unthinkable.
Just not synthehol.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
You can drink your piss three times over before the salt and toxin levels become lethal.

It troubles me that you know this.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Why don't you just live in a fucking bubble and drink piss? Eh? EH?

Because.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn your wit!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh. Might as well. Everything else about me has been damned.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This self-deprecation virus has to be quarantined and killed here, Siegfried, before it infects all of us!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

What one man calls a self-deprecation virus another man calls God's honest truth.

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what one man calls God's honest truth, another man calls evil's cruel deception. So what's your point?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist".

There, straight from the fourteenth apostle 'Verbal' Kint, New New Testament of the Orange Catholic Bible.

Now, the greatest trick God ever pulled was convincing Adam that he had given birth to a woman, something not since duplicated until Governor Schwarzenegger's miracle conception, as written down in the Satsuma Baptist Bible.

At a distant second is, of course, God convincing a bystander he was a combusting shrubbery.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I didn't really have a point... much like the Reagan Administration.

ZING!

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn 04 already. Had I gone to college right after high school I'd be a senior right now. Instead I was foolish enough to enlist in the Navy. [Razz] But had I gone to college I could have tried out for ROTC, had the Navy pay for college, and come out as an officer instead. The pay is better and the privileges are better.

Although I wish I could have actually gone out New Years Eve and enjoyed a few drinks. Instead I was in a fucking hospital. [Mad] Oh well, glad for everyone else that had a good time. There's always 2005.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We hope.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
I consume the caffeine-free diet version of Dr Pepper.

Why don't you just live in a fucking bubble and drink piss? Eh? EH?
i thought he did..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps