Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Favorite PC games and other sexual positions for $300, alex...

Author Topic: Favorite PC games and other sexual positions for $300, alex...
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing NWN for the last few months, sampling servers, deciding if putting time into a chara here and there is worth the effort. there's the noob stupid servers, there's the servers that give you godly items (then kill you over a dozen times in less than 2 seconds from porting due to that dragon the size of Cleveland), then there's the servers that are uber hard core militant lesbian slickers to da' book, currently version 3.5 of the 3rd edition rule set.

now I usually play Ring_of_Power since it's a "average" power leveling server with some neat perks for playing to completion. it isn't a RP server per se but some people kind of do, like myself for example. my highest lvl chara legitimately is a 23rd level Rogue named Millia Pick Lock. she your typical smart, high strung and not quite so wise Pink locked 1/2ling... with more imprints of her butt in ceilings, walls, etc everywhere (she used to die a lot. it was my poor playing tactics at fault mostly). another example of even more power leveled oriented servers could be Neversummer or the small legion of servers filled with former NSers that where disgusted with NS's apparently extreme slowness to implement the current expansion... but that is not quite here or somewhere

anyway, what servers do you play? [Confused]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For fraggin' fun, I play on [EGBT]'s Counter-Strike server, "Gina". We're hardcore "objective-oriented, as quickly as possible" play, and if you like to skulk around and take five minutes to plant the bomb, you'll be promptly subjected to admin abuse and banned. Come again please.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he told u he was hardcore
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
City of Arabel.

If you like pure RPing, this is a very nice server. Especially once you get to know some people. It takes places in the city Arabel (doh!) and beyond. The central hang-out is a market place, where Bards tell tales by firelight and some of the most powerful players hang out.

Funniest thing that happened with my pathetic lvl 3 monk was a headless man running around the city [Smile] He wouldn't die, and it ended up in all major players attacking the poor zombie [Smile]

But it's quite difficult to get involved, and you have to work really hard to get anywhere beyond level 2 (it's strictly by-the-books D&D 3.5). And it takes an even longer time to become one of the 'regulars'. But it does have the best fantasy atmosphere I've seen on any NWN server.

Although to be completely fair, it can turn into a rather dull "chatroom with 3D engine" at times, and there's no hacking and slashing.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:

Although to be completely fair, it can turn into a rather dull "chatroom with 3D engine" at times, and there's no hacking and slashing.

that's probably because fear inhibites game play. knowing this is fate and lag opps waste makes people play a bit more "safer"...which was not the case for my "Ginnia Two Daggers" who was KIA via a bunch of really big spiders. having had a day to think about it, perhaps i should have not been there yet. sad. actually it makes thing harder for me RP wise because the charas i have are clones of a sort of my efforts on RoP. the pink clan, Millia, Ginnia and Robin. i hadn't made Robin on the server and Millia is sorta in denile over her death... i really dont know how i should RP this rather fucked up event. i had some good ideas (Millia goes apeshit, evil, and blames the party Ginnia was with, wrongly blames of course)
but.... well my typing skills suck... unless i cram a ton of premade Macros...just put /t infront you fool! lol!

ill probably make a fighter and just play smart. would a chara with all 13s be cursed? or play paranoid? [Roll Eyes]

you guys REALLY need some form of spellcheck...or i need a typist for all my posts [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. All our typists are assigned to Jason for the time being.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, what do sexual positions have to do with PC games?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than perhaps they ought to.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
For fraggin' fun, I play on [EGBT]'s Counter-Strike server, "Gina". We're hardcore "objective-oriented, as quickly as possible" play, and if you like to skulk around and take five minutes to plant the bomb, you'll be promptly subjected to admin abuse and banned. Come again please.

Csgamer.com, the biggest, best, and the largest CS gaming community on the net. And they have 3 servers, though I prefer just the one.....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want the "biggest" and the "largest" (er, eh?) CS gaming community on the net ... I want the fun, no bullshit attitude of EGBT. Lamers need not apply.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And no campin', niether!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps