Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My Washington DC trip... with photos

Author Topic: My Washington DC trip... with photos
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Feb. 26 til March 2, I was at the Association of College Unions International (ACUI) for our annual conference. This year it was held in Washington DC and I'm just sharing a few pictures...

-
This one is of the group from Cal State Northridge eating dinner at a Pub Thurs night. I didn't know that A) all bars and clubs in DC allow smoking and B) I would end up annoying the hell out of the group by taking pictures all the time.

-
This was taken Friday morining while going to breakfast. DC has a nice metro system but has bad lighting for photos.

-
This is during breakfast when I got bored waiting for the coffee to be served. My nickname at the USU is CoffeeAddictMike or as the current chair affectionately says, fatboy.

-
Friday dinner with the group... too bad Carlos blocked off Raymond in the shot.

-
Kathy, the Graduate Assistant for Information Services, and myself with Gary... he was the mistress of ceremonies for the Student Talent Showcase. We both liked his dress and he has damn good legs for it.

-
The ladies of the USU...

-
This photo shows the guys I met who work in student unions. Note that there is a running joke that refers to the organization as GayCUI...

-
And last but not least... the NX-211.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NX?! You don't think, maybe. . ?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it is N-X-211, technically...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus ca change. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say something?

(Nice photos, by the way)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's the cutie with the long straight hair?
(the one in white in the top photo)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Kathy, the one next to me and the man in the hot pink minidress.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps