Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What jokes have you pulled today so far?

Author Topic: What jokes have you pulled today so far?
Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the topic says, I wanna hear what pranks you've pulled. [Big Grin]

A little while ago, I told my best friend of several years standing that I'd had feelings for him for a long time...turns out he didn't notice the day... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He was wierded out until I pointed it out. [Wink]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm closing on a house tomorrow. I've been really fighting the urge to call the agent and tell her that I'm being transfered to (somewhere, back to Iceland maybe) and not buying it after all...

But since I'm new at the office, I've not done any fun pranks yet.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, I called my store manager late and told her that we'd gotten really busy, and our CSC (this stupid way of calculating how long it takes to get a driver to the door of a house after they've logged it out of the system) was at about 30% (100% is if all orders are "to the door" at 35 minutes) ... and she of course flipped out, because this would mean her boss would be chewing her out the next day. Anyway, I had her going really well for about five minutes, and then I told her "Hah, April Fool's!" She wasn't quite enthused, but I could hear her boyfriend laughing in the background.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the Administration Offices of the student union today and brought a hot blonde chick with me and kissed her goodbye in front of the management team. This confused them since they all have seen me with my gay pride stuff and cute guys at my office. Go figure it made everyone scratch their heads and ask me what the hell was going on. I said I played it gay all this time. I'll let them know later today that it's a joke.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At midnight last night, I "announced" to he posters at SSM that I was quitting miodeling and I'd be giving away all my collection.

It didint really fool anyone, but I was the first joker online.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps