Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A serious topic, oh my.

Author Topic: A serious topic, oh my.
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what do we do about this?

We're a community, of sorts, can we help a "neighbor". I didn't just add this to his thread as I wanted to leave that for a people's responses to what he said.

Regardless of how he ended up sleeping in a graveyard, can we get him out of that?

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A paypal account may well be in order, however without a bank account, etc, not to mention internet access...
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the time we could figure out a way to get money to the poor lad, there should have been a decision reached about him returning home. Here's hoping it's good news.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to bust a bubble, but Paypal requires internet access. This may leave a trail which could end up having him getting his parole yanked.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay could, perhaps, pull the money off the web in his name and give it to him.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'll work, PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my PayPay account e-mail. I think he'll most likely be heading up to PA in the next couple of days. So ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of mailing a check, but this'll work better. PM sent.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just got home not too long ago. Thanks to everyone who PMed, and sorry it took me so long to reply ... I had an 8am to 9pm day today ... urk. Anyway, I'm taking Shik down to Towson tomorrow AM early, and it's no problem to hit the ATM en route, so, y'know, do whatcha will.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's got an ID...

Jeff, I can help him out also, just need his name, city, and state and I can send something with Western Union....

Since your out and about with Shik about now let me know if I can do anything, I've been in a boat shaped a lot like his before.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps