Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Good News, Re: Shik! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good News, Re: Shik!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was able to retain a lawyer! Here he is, posing with his extremely talented legal counsel!

He made me do this, I swear...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - Yoda just chopped off his finger. I told Shik to stop petting him.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Oberth

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, y'know, even Jedi Masters have to get around somehow. Scared the crap out of the furballs trying to park the damn thing.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be nice if you could actually give the files you upload an extension. Real browsers won't correct for stupidities.
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh, that explains it. (Duh)
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn my crap MS Explorer for self correcting the file for me... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It would be nice if you could actually give the files you upload an extension."

Much as I agree, it would also be nice if the uploader didn't require one to re-enter the name of a file that already has a perfectly satisfactory name.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Counsel Yoda, speaking in a squeaky high-pitched voice: "Judge me by my size, do you? HMM? And where you should NOT. For my ally is the Law. And a powerful ally it is. Justice creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Legislative beings are we!" B)
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Force must be strong with me, somehow I knew beforehand that Shik'd have a goatee, ponytail and glasses. Don't as me how. [Confused]
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's that model behind him on the left? Looks like some kind of cool jet or something.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

It's the Republic Gunship from Attack of the Clones. Er, with a stegasauras mounted on top ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And hairy knuckles too. HANDS ON TEH TABLE!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...somehow I knew beforehand that Shik'd have a goatee, ponytail and glasses."

Perhaps you had seen the pictures he's posted of himself in the past?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know (and at the risk of being a complete bastard), if you're trying to convince a court that you're not a cradle-snatcher, then the goatee and ponytail combination probably doesn't help.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps