Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Cats Doing The Cat Thing (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cats Doing The Cat Thing
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had an anthem.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a gravity well. Learn to be content with that.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of our younger cats, Pandora (just turned a year old -- not quite a kitten anymore!) has developed this strange affection for aluminum foil balls. And even more than that, she's actually started playing "fetch" with them! We toss the ball down the hallway, she bounds after it, and she actually brings it back! Well, usually. Very strange behavior for a cat.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, y'know, the behavior of any cat is naturally going to be strange because, let's face it, we're talking about cats here.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The exclamation marks alone terrify me.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking for cat like behavior.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, go on then.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MinutiaeMan: "We toss the ball down the hallway, she bounds after it, and she actually brings it back! Well, usually. Very strange behavior for a cat."

My brother's cat does the same thing with elastic hair-bands. Runs after it, snags it up and returns with his tail high, dropping the band at your feet.
It's like he's going to say "Care to do it again? Or would you like to play a game of chess?"

(Einar):
 -

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Famous cat's in the Felaverse:

What's Micheal

Garfield

Billy and the boingers!

Bloom County still rocks as the best bizaar comics back in the day. *sighs* [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me.. they still making a RED DWARF movie?

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWoozle:
That reminds me.. they still making a RED DWARF movie?

What's does Dwarfs have to do with... oh never mind... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cats playing fetch is not in and of itself odd. My parents have six cats, and several of them have happily chased a paper ball, picked it up in their mouths, trotted back with it, dropped it on the floor in front of me, and then looked up at me with their huge eyes. But it's not something they do reliably. More often than not, they'll leave the paper ball alone once they've batted it around a bit.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That reminds me.. they still making a RED DWARF movie?"

As far as I know. Only, it apparently will start the story over from where the show started, and do it all differently.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like mine slow roasted.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pussy raw.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps